Born in Paris of a Swiss father and a Gypsy mother, both merchants and opposed to the artistic work.
1986 to 1990 :
- She exhibited watercolors at the Trinité Gallery (Lyon – France). Her work is at first very figurative. What inspires her in this work is how flat and uniform paper is born, volume and light. These are often very worked details in the middle of the page. Then she begins to work watercolor on soggy papers fixed on a glass plate to keep them as long as possible wet. She gets misty landscapes of Dombes (submerged meadows near Lyon).
- Exhibition The Independent – Grand Palais Paris (France).
1992 to 1996 :
- Various exhibitions with artists’ collectives.
1999 to 2001 :
- Béziers (France) / Média Forum
- Le Pouget (France) / Anim’Art
- Bédarieux (France) / 1er Carrefour des Arts
- Le Pouget, Pézernas…
July 12, 2006 to September 30, 2006 :
- Hôtel Mövenpick / Genève (Suisse)
September / October 2007
- Gensdhommes Gallery, La Chaux-de-Fonds
July 2008 / June 2010
- Gallery64 Lausanne (permanent exhibition with other artists). The Gallery64 then turned to artists from Southeast Asia.
- Carte Blanche with the SSFA / SGBK (Swiss Society of Women Visual Arts Artist, Bern Section – as a member since 2011)
August to September 2012
- ie Männer / Men – Vinelz Gallery (BE Switzerland)
- 14’Art – 22 rue du Texel 75014 Paris (In the framework of open workshops, co-exhibitor with Sophie Garnier)